From weekly professional gardening sessions, hard landscaping (patios, decking, pathways, stairways) to weekly mowing of the lawn, PONINSKI can provide reliable staff to maintain your personal garden of England.
From the routine to the exceptional, no job is too challenging or too small. We can work as a team or individually, using our own equipment or yours: whatever works best for you.
We have extensive landscaping experience, and can also build flowerbeds, lay pathways & driveways, construct brick barbeques, and help with the design, buying and planting of a new flower scheme.
We are regularly employed to undertake:
- general and specific garden maintenance, maintaining beds & borders
- hard landscaping (fencing, pathways, patios, decking, steps and border edging)
- pruning (Patrick is professionally trained by local farmers Gaskains)
- hedging (we have our own scaffolding tower)
- garden clearance & waste removal